Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Banky W and Adesua Etomi's love brings happiness to my spirit - Richard Mofe Damijo



And the reactions to the big wedding announcement keep pouring in...

Read what Mofe Damijo has to say:


Awwww... My babies, your love brings happiness to my spirit and tears of joy to my heart. I'm proud of the man you @bankywellington are and you my sweetheart @adesuaetomi are one of the few young people who give me hope in this generation. That both of you know Christ the way you do and love him with your hearts is such a joy. Now that we've gone public, let's go wild with the wedding planning 💃🏼 Papa bear is proud of you both. God bless this union.

CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment