Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Banky and Adesua's engagement: They were using style to hide it - Kemi Adetiba



It is no longer News that Banky W and Adesua Etomi are getting married for real....after playing lovebirds in Kemi Adetiba's hit movie "Wedding Party'.

Read her reaction to the good news which broke moments ago:

MY BOY DID IT!!!! I knew it was coming 'Cos I saw the way they were together, even though they were using style to hide 😜 You can't hide that type of chemistry. I remember the day I teased him about it and he didn't flinch. In fact, I was taken aback as I had never heard him speak of anyone the way he did of @adesuaetomi and I'm so stupid happy he's behaved himself 😒 and didn't let her get away ❤️So happy for you both. Too STUPID Happy!!! 💃💃💃💃💃💃 #Banksua2017Or2018 YES!!! 👊🏽 @bankywellington

CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment