Tuesday, December 26, 2017

‘My passion is to help the less-privileged girls’

Mohammed with some of the girls

Model and fashion designer, Shadiat Morayo Mohammed (Leemah), has begun a talent hunt for young less-privileged upcoming models in Ilasa area of Lagos. It is called Leemah Fashion Parade and Musical Show.

The hunt is to help young girls realise their dream of becoming the face of fashion in Nigeria. Mohammed, a student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, said she came into the fashion business two years ago and was moved to help young girls who could not realise their dream due to lack of fund.

“I began my journey into fashion two years ago and couldn’t but help people who are passing through what I’ve personally gone through,” she said.

‘It’s my intention to take it to the next level. My vision is to get young girls off the streets”, she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment