Wednesday, May 24, 2017

This is Halima Abubakar's response to her "alleged" cancer reports

Halima Abubakar

Ailing Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar, who announced that she under-went Fibroid surgery in India on he IG account has come out to debunk reports that she has cancer!

According to the actress, if she has cancer, she’d have announced it just as she did her fibroid operation.
Recall that the Kogi born  thespian shaved off her hair and according to her, it's because of the drug reactions after her fibroid surgery.
She debunked the report saying:
“Naijagist you know I can sue and win this case right?if I have cancer,just the way I announced my fibroid,I would announce it.please I have no source around me and I would appreciate the non factual information and speculation about my health to stop .Allow me heal in peace !!We heal differently .Am encouraging women out there.This is wickedness ,and who ever wrote this will go through worst pain that I ever went through.You wrote I would deny it.You would tell the world who diagnosed me and how you got such conclusions.More than 1000 ladies are suffering from fibroid and am talking to them via dm and co.Am not scared of none,am sure you know this.Better apologize fearlesslife#letmetellyoumystory#notcool#whoisyoursource#backtosender#newbestieor10


CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment