Friday, May 5, 2017

Photos of victims who died at the Calabar viewing centre tragedy



Pictures of the victim who perished at the Calabar viewing centre have emerged and amogst them is a 14-year-old girl identified as Blessing Okon Udo.

They were all electrocuted to death while watching the UEFA Europa League match between United and Anderlecht at a viewing centre in Calabar, Cross River State.
While narrating what happened on the fateful day, the father of the deceased little girl, Okon Udo tearfully said:
“I was away for work. When I came back, I understood there was a problem. I saw my daughter among the victims so I had to rush her to the hospital and she was certified dead. Her death is a big loss.”
Recalling Blessing’s love for football, he said: “She was a football lover. She even played football and I did not know she used to go there and watch football. This incident was the first time I knew she came here to watch football. She was a student at Holy Secondary School. She was in SS3 and was going to write her WAEC last month.”





CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment