Thursday, May 18, 2017

Nigerian comedian Crazeclown calls out GAY man who slid into his DM!

Nigerian Instagram comedian Crazeclown has called out an IG user (pictured above) @maxwell69412345 for sliding into his DM. Crazeclown posted their conversation (below) and wrote:




I don't have anything against homosexuals but this disrespect right here is what gets me disgusted! Bros you look like who get sense on your profile picture but na false advertisement e be! Na your PAPA NYASH dem go rim! I stil cover my nyash with the blood! Only shit shall come out of this nyash! AMEN πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜©πŸ˜© #DrCraze


Crazeclown


CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment