Friday, May 19, 2017

Hardworking "Akara' Seller shares inspiring story of how she built a house and bakery from the business (photos)

Diary of a Naija Girl recently caught with this woman pictured above and had this interesting interview below with  her.

"My name is Iya Noah. This Akara I'm selling I've been doing it for 15years. I sell at motor parks for people that are traveling or going to work. I'm the king of Akara seller here o. Because I am the first to get here everyday. 12.30am I am awake washing my beans and grinding it. 3am I am here already. So when my competitors get here, I have finished selling .

 DANG: After 15years when do you want to stop and use your money to do other things? .

 Iya Noah: Why should I stop? I have built my house and I have a bakery from frying this Akara. My husband is running it. I won't stop until I can no longer fry Akara

CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment