Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Carolyn Omwoma, the Kenyan lady who ‘died and resurrected’

Carolyn Omwoma
No one understands the magnitude of death until it has shown its hand in their life or among people they know,Such is the case of Carolyn Omwoma who was in a fatal accident on Saturday, February 1, 2014 along the Keroka-Sotik highway.

She left home with her sister and were happy to be sat beside two other ladies; Risper and Wilkister for the journey. The first stop they had was at Keumbu where they urged the driver to pull over for mothers to buy their children fruits.
Following the brief shopping break, the journey proceeded on and all passengers except for her, the driver and Risper’s son, took a nap.
On approaching Keroka town,  After a while, she too fell into a deep sleep before texting her sister as she’d planned to.
“From there on, the only thing I remember to date, was being awoken by a loud bang, screams and sounds of shattering glasses. I was lost in my sleep, so I didn’t know where I was or what exactly had happened. My spirit was far away from this world, because I found myself in some sort of desert, all alone,” added Omwoma according to her May 9 Fb post. She then found herself talking to herself in this “transitional world”, confirming she was still alive and was heading to Nairobi. She also willed herself to move her body and was relieved when she ‘magically’ opened her eyes.
“I opened my eyes and that’s when reality hit on me that an accident had occurred. What followed next was a loud scream “Nitoeni tafadhali Niko hai!
The lady on my right wasn’t moving, the one on my left, I didn’t even see her!,” added Omwoma. One of the women she’d gotten to know died in the incident with others. Samaritans surrounded the car and begun pulling passengers out and it was then she discovered she had a hip displacement.
“On the road, lay the lifeless body of some bodaboda guy who caused our vehicle to swerve off the road. One journalist and one lady lost their lives, may they rest in Paradise. That never meant that I was safe though because upon reaching Nairobi, I developed chest complications and would be unable to breath,” continued Omwoma.
She was then rushed to hospital where a blood clot was discovered. The private hospital demanded too much money as deposit and so, she was transferred to Kenyatta National Hospital. Years later, her leg injury began acting up again and in Januarys 2017, she was re-diagnosed.
“I had developed a condition known as Avuncular Necrosis, stage 3. I was advised to seek further medical attention at AIC Kijabe Hospital. This is where I was last month and the orthopedic consultant said I need a total hip replacement,” said Carolyn Omwoma.
*Tuko

CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment