Thursday, May 4, 2017

Be inspired! I used to clean universities while my age mates were studying - Sonnie Badu is now a CEO of 10 companies


Happily married Gospel singer, Sonnie Badu shared this photo and an inspiring story moments ago, please read and be inspired!

I have worked as a cleaner in london before. I used to clean universities while my age mates were studying. I have also worked as a burger flipper in McDonald's. I have worked in Tescos, boots, dixon's, jones boot makers and being homeless before. I wore one suite to church, however it never stopped me from loving God because I understood times and seasons. At a point the mother of a young girl I wanted to marry in London told me never to step foot into their house simply because I had nothing to my name .. I think she provoked something in me. Today by the grace of God, I am a CEO of almost 10 companies, with an honory Doctorate, a UN ambassador with an honory key to the city of Brooklyn, an author of 15 books , 3 smashing albums under my record, happily married to a beautiful queen and God has blessed me with 2 kids .. so when I tell you don't give up , pls hear me .. you are next in line for Gods breakthrough..

CONTACT US: 
NetKing For any help, assistance, adverts etc, you can contact us via you can contact me through:




Facebook: Ajiboye De Newmaster
Twitter : @De_newmaster

WhatsApp: +2348100144062

Instagram: @ajiboyedenewmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment